Frequently Asked QuestionsProperty Maintenance Services Cleveland Ohio
1. Who is HOTT Associates?
We have been in business for 20 years, as HOTT Associates was founded in 1996. HOTT is locally owned, headquartered in Middleburg Heights, a suburb of Cleveland.
2. What is your experience in Maintenance?
HOTT Associates has extensive experience in facilities services. Our Maintenance Director has worked in class-A buildings and apartment complexes, and everything in between, for more than 30 years. Our owner is a maintenance professional who worked as a Plant Engineer before coming to work for HOTT. We have the experience to help you.
3. What Maintenance services does HOTT provide?
- Professional Services
- Coordinate facility maintenance services
- Coordinate facility inspections
- Assist with vendor selection and manage the process through completion
- Let us know what you need, we will find a way to assist you
- Building emergency equipment
- Monitor fire systems and coordinate annual inspections
- Monitor and schedule fire extinguisher and sprinkler head inspections
- Repair closers, locks, hinges, weather stripping, kick plates and mechanisms
- Change bulbs, replace ballasts, exterior lamps, retrofit fixtures
- Repair faucets, commodes, urinals, flush valves, hot water tanks, etc.
- Remove clogs, repair disposals, fix slow drains
- Monitor and schedule annual backflow testing
- Replace damaged/stained ceiling tiles, find cause of leaks
- Remove and wash vents
- Repair damaged walls, stairs, railings, under sink water damage, etc.
- Miscellaneous assembly
- Repair or replace outlets, switches, covers
- Basic troubleshooting
- Building issues
- Periodic inspection and cleaning of roof drains
- Monitor and evaluate restoration and caulking needs
- Improve signage
- Parking lots
- Periodic drain cleaning and maintenance
- Monitor integrity of surface; resealing and restriping
- Periodic sweeping of lot
- Monitor and schedule periodic drain maintenance
4. Is HOTT insured to perform maintenance service?
HOTT Associates has full Worker’s Compensation coverage, and also more Liability coverage than what is standard for the industry. Our insurance is professional, to give you peace of mind.
5. Why is HOTT different? Why should I choose HOTT?
- Courteous, professional staff that exhibits integrity with every decision. We are in business to forge a long-term relationship, not just “fix it and leave”.
- We take away your headaches and worries. We look beyond the simple repair. We manage the facility issues for you.
- We are large enough to have the resources to solve your challenges; we are small enough to take care of the details for you.
- If we need help completing a task, we have a vast network of trusted vendors, from every trade. When you work with HOTT, we eliminate the “trial and error” of finding the right contractor to do a job.
- Our customer service is way beyond what the competition provides; we are readily available, we return messages and e-mails promptly and we solve your problems quickly and effectively.
- Proven results speak for themselves; we provide good quality service, at a fair price.